Browse our full product range
1. Naturebotts is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK.
The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
2. When you order, we need to know your name, card billing address, order delivery address, email address, telephone number and card details. This allows us to process and fulfil your order. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for the order process
3. We use your personal information to update you about new products/services.
4. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons, beyond the essential requirement for credit/debit card validation during purchase.
5. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation
We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. In order to process credit/debit card transactions, the bank or card processing agency may require to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the EEA (European Economic Area). Your information will not be transferred outside the EEA for any other purpose.
7. If you have any questions about privacy please contact us at 0845 226 2186.
Naturebotts have created a fantastic new account feature to make your orders faster and easier. It includes:
- Order history
- My favourites
- Stored details
- Quick re-ordering
Already a customerForgotten password?
Next day delivery
Order by 3pm for UK next working day delivery*